Web Analytics is an essential but often overlooked component of
any online presence, which is key in helping you make more business
online, discover ways to save money and optimize your budget.
Web analytics can be used to discover site design and usability
issues that are keeping your customers from doing business with
you, measure the success of your email campaigns so you can use
your budget more effectively, see where traffic is coming from so
you can optimize your Adwords campaigns and your marketing spending.
We can help you:
- understand what your customers do once they come to your
site to see if it matches your business goals. Are they finding
what they need? are they looking at the products/services
you want them to look at?
- e-commerce sites can find out if you are losing sales or customers.
Do they add products to the cart? Are they encountering any issues
during checkout that makes them drop the purchase?
- if you promote your services online, web analytics can help
you find out if customers are looking at your offering and if
they are interacting with the site in a way that will lead to
a phone call or a sale.
- are your customers signing up for your newsletter?
- are your email campaigns effective? how many people open your
email? did they take action? what did they do? This will help
you optimize your email marketing budget
- evaluate the effectiveness of the dollars you invest in your
email and Google Adwords campaigns by finding out how many customers
come to your site from these campaigns and what they do once in
- choose the best web analytics package for needs and install
it on your website
- determine the key performance indicators for your business
- create ongoing reports that you can access any time to monitor
Contact us to see how we can help »
Tell us about your current issues and your expected results so we can propose
the best solution based on your business and your budget. The
consultation is free of charge.